Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Something Old, Something New

Welcome to something you don't find on the Internet too much anymore - genuinely original content.

I'm a firm believer in making computers work for you - whenever I have a problem that I think computers should be able to help with, I'll usually fire up a web browser and start searching - 99 times out of a 100 someone has blazed the trail before you and written it up.

This blog is all about those other times - times when I've come up with a solution myself (yes, I'm tech savvy, can program in a variety of languages and am a bit of a geek, but I've also spent years helping my non-tech friends and family enjoy what computers are good for - legwork).

The aim of these pages is to document in a clear and simple way, steps that regular folks can follow to enjoy the benefits of various projects and solutions I've come up with over the years ... stuff that I think will be genuinely helpful but that just isn't out there on any other website.

Use the tabbed menu at the top for navigation or hit the topics direct:


It goes without saying that I hope you find something useful that you can use in these pages - and if it turns out my efforts have saved you time or money, any sort of donation would be greatly appreciated to help keep things ticking over ...
Let the fun begin ... :-)

Keith